Fight camp in Florida Keys: A ‘battlefield for our people’

FLORIDA KEYES, Fla.

— A Florida Keys battle camp has become a battleground for a “battlefield” for our country.

Keyes residents have staged an encampment in the woods to protest a plan to demolish a vacant house and build a luxury resort complex in a once-fertile community.

The protesters are demanding a new town hall, the closure of a popular swimming hole, and the removal of the police barricades.

This camp has been a rallying point for the local fight against a plan by developer-owned developer AECOM to construct a new golf course.

AECOM, a Florida-based developer, submitted a proposal to build a golf course on about 1,000 acres (590 hectares) of the marshlands along the Florida Keys’ Outer Banks.

The developer is building a golf club on an undeveloped portion of the wetlands, along with a residential development, hotels, and office space.

The plan is to expand the golf course by expanding it to 2,500 acres (1,600 hectares).

The residents of Keyes are calling the project a war zone.

“I’m tired of hearing about it.

The people of Key, Florida, they don’t want it to happen.

I’m tired,” said Michael Sisley, a member of the Keyes Citizens Action Council, which organized the protest.

“They don’t like the idea of a hotel on their land.

They don’t have a vacation spot.

They want to be able to get a vacation,” he said.

Sisley and other protesters say the proposed development threatens the ecological balance of the area.

Residents have been demanding a town hall since March, when a coalition of community groups staged a sit-in outside the property.

Last week, the government issued a cease-and-desist order to AECom.

The company said it is complying with the order.

Environmentalists say the residents’ demand for an open forum is overblown.

Ricky Hargreaves, a lawyer for the National Parks Conservation Association, said the proposed golf course is on private property that has been declared a public park.

But in the meantime, the residents of the site have staged a campaign against the proposed project.

After the government’s cease-fire order was issued, a group of residents gathered at the site to voice their objections.

They say they plan to hold a sit in outside the site until the project is abandoned.

I don’t understand why people want to destroy this property,” said Maria Bowers, one of the protesters.

She said the development is also destroying an area where thousands of people have been camping in the past year.

We don’t need to go to war.

We need to take a stand, said Sisle.

This is a great opportunity to take some time to think and be a little more mindful about the future of our community.” “

The development is so bad that the golf courses have a good chance of being demolished,” she said.

“This is a great opportunity to take some time to think and be a little more mindful about the future of our community.”

In a statement released Friday, AEComm defended its plans to develop the site, saying that “the development would provide for approximately one million square feet of retail, office, hotel, community amenities, parking, water storage and community recreation space, all of which would be located in a scenic setting and be located along a riverfront path.”

The company added that it “does not anticipate significant impacts” on the surrounding environment.

 “This proposed development would also have a positive impact on the environment, with a focus on green space and recreation opportunities,” the company said.